While there are signs of more States finding a way to ease back into opening up their economies, many small businesses need access to cash now. The SBA PPP program is still offering loans as of this writing. However, if this is not a fit for you due to the requirements, there are other corporations and organizations that are trying to help via access to cash grants and other resources.
Here’s a list of corporations that are offering assistance during the pandemic and some ongoing with links to the associated information for your consideration:
- Google is providing grants and ad credits – a fund of over $800M to help during the crisis.
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund is a $7.5M fund. Application deadline is May 20th (today).
- Amazon has created a $5M fund for Seattle businesses with 50 or fewer employees.
- Salesforce.com created a fund of $5M and is offering some of its cloud solutions as well.
- Nav’s “Legitify Your Small Business” Grant is offering $10,000 grants to small businesses.
- Small Business Innovation Research Program may be a fit for businesses in this arena.
- USDA Rural Development Business Grants offers various grants for food and agricultural businesses.
Facebook committed to offering $100M for up to 30,000 businesses in cash grants. This recently closed out but they may be providing other resources soon.
Wishing you well.